How to get CBSE Results Via SMS?
The candidates can download the result via the official websites like cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in, and results.nic.in.
How to avail result on SMS organiser?
- Step I: Download the SMS organiser application from google or microsoft official website of cbse official web portal.
- Step II: Verify the notice from SMS Organiser to associate CBSE results
- Step III: Click on the notification link, and pre-register with roll no., school code, and dob.
- Step IV: As the results announced, click on the result link to get your score card
- Step V: Download the mark list, and have a print out for future note.
The Microsoft has connected with central board of secondary education since 2016 to show the board examination result on the website http://www.bing.com. Besides Microsoft, Google also to host the CBSE result this academic year.
SMS Syntax for CBSE result 2018 via SMS
- 52001 MTNL
- 57766 BSNL
- 5800002 Aircel
- 55456068 Idea
- 54321, 51234 and 5333300 Tata Teleservices
- 54321202 Airtel
- 9212357123 National Informatics Centre
CBSE result 2018 through other apps
The students can do know their result through app available at google play store. The students required to pre-register their allotted roll or register number, date of birth and other particulars.